AIESEC Alumni Europe is looking for a social media manager to join our team and manage our channels (Alumnet, Facebook, LinkedIn and website).
As the key holder for our social media, you’ll be in charge of:
- Updating social networks with engaging content, status updates, pictures, videos, and comments;
- Planning, publishing, and promoting editorial posts;
- Preparing a social media editorial calendar;
- Engaging with alumni through our channels of communication;
- Identifying trends and building new social media strategies;
- Creating and promoting social media content in line with the AIESEC Alumni brand and AIESEC values;
You’ll get to engage and interact with the European network of alumni, actively seek thought-leaders, and help develop genuine relations between alumni from different countries connected through the same values. You’ll get to exercise your creativity muscle as well as have access to a big “drawing board” to put your own ideas to test. You’ll get a lot of virtual thump ups for riding the cool wave of AAE social media.
The position is set to start on 15th March 2017 and will run till June 2018. If you wish, it can be extended.
Found yourself? Email firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th March 2017 and let us know why this is your position.