Apply till 20th September: //www.surveymonkey.de/r/AAE2019!
AIESEC Alumni Europe is looking for a Vice President Programmes and Projects. You will be in charge of:
– Planning of Programmes and Projects activitie:
- Define together with AAE Board scope and long term goals of programs and projects
- Plan deliverables, responsibilities and milestones on a yearly basis
– Controlling and Supervision of Programmes and Projects
- Supervise the program by providing direction, input and feedback
- Keep track of deliverables and reaching of milestones
- Monitor the program and project activities on a regular basis and conduct an annual evaluation.
- Report evaluation findings to the stakeholders and recommend changes to enhance the program, as appropriate
– Team Lead
- You will work together with the Executive Board of AIESEC Alumni Europe (currently 4 people) and you will be supported by Programme and Project Managers
- Communicate, Collect and distribute information to and from Programme and Project Managers
- Recruit and develop Alumni as Programme and Project Managers
- Skilful use of program management tools
- Structured working methods
- Time to dedicate two years to this volunteering position
- Time & means to enjoy one European conference per year
Found yourself? Email by 10th September 2017 and let us know why this is your position.
We want to congratulate Florence Jumeaux on being elected for the position of NAA Growth Manager for the term ’16/’18. Florence is a headhunter for executive positions in a wide range of industries. She joined AIESEC HEC (Montreal, Canada) in 2008 and also worked for AIESEC in Gothenburg (Sweden). She went on two AIESEC internships in India where she lived for 3 years. She has been an active member of AIESEC Alumni France since 2015 and is a member of the board. Welcome to the AAE board team Florence!
Last weekend, the board of AIESEC Alumni Europe came together for a planning weekend in Feusisberg, Switzerland.
We – Christiane, Fabian and Peter – worked on our vision, goals, strategies and year plan.
Fabian, Peter, Christiane
We would like to
- broaden the AIESEC Alumni Europe network,
- establish regular communication and
- support National Alumni Associations to grow.
We will hold monthly calls with the responsibles of the European National Alumni Associations. If you would like to participate on behalf of your countries alumni association, please contact us.
Eight European countries were represented by members: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Switzerland, UK. Interest has been expressed by Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Portugal and Spain.
The assembly also elected the first executive board of AIESEC Alumni Europe: Christiane Stein as Vice President Communications, Fabian Tschan as Vice President Finance and Peter Mandl as President.
We are happy to welcome you on the page of AIESEC Alumni Europe!
We want to reach out to all AIESEC alumni and their alumni associations in Europe.
We are looking forward hearing your comments on our ideas and activities.