AIESEC Alumni Poland is looking for other national AIESEC Alumni associations to run the next edition of our award-winning international Alumni Mentor program together!
1st edition of Alumni Mentor took place in 2020/2021 solely in Poland, in cooperation with a people development company Kingmakers (run by AIESEC Alumni). After that we run 2 more international editions, involving Sweden, UAE, Russia, Hungary, Croatia, Belgium, Czechia, Slovakia! At European Regional Alumni Conference 2023 in Naples our program was awarded for international alumni cooperation by AIESEC Alumni Europe! Now we’re looking for more partner associations to join us in edition 2023/24!
Why should your AIESEC Alumni association participate in Alumni Mentor?
- Create a positive impact on your environment.
- Provide a high-quality, amazing development experience to your members.
- Promote your association and also gain new members – hanks to Alumni Mentor the membership base of AIESEC Alumni Poland tripled!
The quality of the Alumni Mentor program is ensured by:
- Recruitment of mentors and mentees based on maturity – we are verifying application forms, checking the motivation of mentor and mentee candidates and assess their suitability for mentoring
- Matching process – based on background, preferences and profiles described in application forms but also on LinkedIn
- Training program for mentors and mentees – our partner Kingmakers will deliver 3 professional trainings to mentors and 1 training for mentees
- Progress tracking of meetings because we check if the pairs really meet and work
- Evaluations – we monitor the quality of the program, in particular, through mid-term evaluations and react if needed
- Participants (mentors and mentees) can choose if they would like to work in mixed (international) or local pairs (native language).
- Kingmakers is the strategic partner of the program on an international level.
- The executive board of the AIESEC Alumni Poland will appoint a person for the International coordination.
- Each participating national Alumni association will appoint one national coordinator who will hence organise the program on the national level.
- Key events happen within the same timeframes and dates. All participants will join key meetings in English (especially training for mentors and mentees).
- Only formal members of the national AIESEC Alumni associations can participate in the program meaning both mentors and mentees need to be members. Of course, each association can define its criteria for formal membership.
- Generally, key materials like application forms, evaluation surveys, mentoring contracts are unified on the international level and will be in English.
- We will assign mentor-mentee matching on the global level in cooperation with Kingmakers while national coordinators will participate and can provide suggestions for matching of participants coming from their countries.
– Application forms.
– Trainings for mentors and mentees.
– Mentor-mentee matching.
– Meta-mentoring sessions.
– Evaluation surveys.
|– Promotion on the national level.
– Participation in matching.
– Tracking the progress of the mentoring process in pairs where the mentee comes from their country.
– Handling participants’ cases that require attention on the national level.
|– Setup of cooperation among national AIESEC Alumni associations
– Recruitment of national coordinators
|– Firstly, preparation of global templates for promotion materials
– Secondly, preparation of application forms
– Lastly, preparation of final local promotion materials
|– Recruitment of mentors & mentees
– Global mandatory trainings for mentors and mentees across all countries
– Mentor-mentee matching
|December 2023 – April 2024
|– Actual mentoring sessions
– Evaluation surveys/checkpoint such as which pairs are active (March)
– Mid-term global training for mentors (March)
– Meta-mentoring sessions for mentors (March)
|– Final global training for mentors
– Final global evaluation surveys
|– Global Closure Ceremony
– Certificates for mentors
lastly, if your national AIESEC Alumni association is interested or has questions, please write to marek(at) aiesec-alumni.pl and start looking for the national coordinator!
Follow us also on LinkedIn to get the latest updates about AIESEC Alumni Mentor!