To be held on November 9th 2019 11:00 at Hotel NH Hotel Palermo, Foro Italico Umberto in Palermo, Italy.
The Agenda of this General Assembly is
- Nomination of Chairperson
- Report of AAE Board including Financials
- Discharge of AAE Board
- Presentation of candidates for AAE Executive Board
- Election of the president for the term 2019/2021 (2 years)
- Vote of Confidence for Executive board members for the term 2019/2021 (2 years)
- Budget presentation
- Vote for Acceptance of Budget
- Election of Auditors for the term 2019/2020 (1 year)
- Discharge of Chairperson
- Closing of Session
This letter goes to all European Alumni managers, as this meeting will be open to all Alumni interested in Alumni management. Voting rights are restricted to AAE members. These are Alumni leaders representing National Alumni Associations, which signed a collaboration agreement with AAE. If requested AAE members can grant speaking rights to non-members. For questions and putting forward motions, please contact Peter Mandl.
(Peter Mandl, President AIESEC Alumni Europe)