AIESEC Alumni Europe is looking for a Conference Manager. AAE organises StepUp Meetings (next NAA leaders meeting will be in London 10-12.11.2017) and European Regional Alumni Conferences (ERAC, spring / summer 2018 location to be defined). This role starts about 4 – 6 months before the event and ends after the successful conference organisation.
- Contact person for Conference
- Collaborate with AAE Board to plan conference Agenda
- Collect and make available all conference information
- Manage Conference infrastructure and Logistics
- Manage Agenda execution at conference
- Customer oriented mind set
- Demonstrated organisational skills
- Ability to travel to the conference responsible for
You will work together with the Executive Board of AIESEC Alumni Europe (currently 4 people), the boards of the European NAAs and initiative groups and the OC of the organising entity.
- Be an internationally recognised member of AIESEC Alumni community
- Making AIESEC Alumni relevant in the society
- Working in a European virtual team
- Enjoy the AIESEC passion!
Found yourself? Email board@aiesec-Alumni.eu by 31th August 2017 and let us know why this is your position.