Stand up and they will come.
Speak up and they will listen.
Inspire and they will take up your ideas.
We are in search for the stories that will change our perspective, challenge the way we think and take us on a journey of a self discovery.
Apply till 2nd April 2019 on //bit.ly/ERAC-talks
We have decided on the ERAC workshops and you can now sign up for one of them:
Sina Mehl – Tackle your problems by doing (almost) NOTHING
Dieter Langenecker – You Are More Than You Think You Are – Living A Life You Love
Albin Bankuti – How to apply for and get a job in the Digital Age
Matúš Horváth – Know yourself/ Self Awareness
Sergio Razo / Gábor Cséffalvay / Johannes Koehn -Holistic Well-Being and Consciousness with FirstBeat device
For the conference itself, you can register here: //aas.sk/erac-2019/
Place: Wellness Hotel Panorama, Češkovice 168, 678 01 Blansko, Jihomoravký Kraj, Czech Republic, www.hotelpanorama.cz/
Hosted by: AIESEC Alumni Slovakia (AAS)
Apply till 20th September: //www.surveymonkey.de/r/AAE2019!
National Boards across Europe are constantly changing – at the beginning of 2018 the new German board took office and last week Italy elected a new board for three years.
We present you the 2018 board of AIESEC Alumni Germany (AAG) who hosted our #ERAC2016 together with #AAGRhineCruise in #Germany. AIESECAlumni Germany is the biggest #NAA in Europe and the world with nearly 600 paying members. #ALUMnites are organized in Berlin, Frankfurt, Giessen, Hamburg, Munich and other cities. AAG has a close relationship with AIESESC and runs workshops at National Conference and sponsors AIESECers with money and mentors for their #exchange.
AAG signed the partnership agreement with #AAE three years ago at the first #StepUp2015 in Reims. Last year, AAG added a financial agreement and supports AAE with 1400 Euro per year. AAG will also host #StepUp2018 in September in parallel to #RhineCruise & #SummerConference.
We present you the new board of AIESECAlumni Italy (AAI) who hosted our #ERAC2017 in #Roccamare. Italy is the second biggest #NAA in Europe with 100 paying members. The board and other alumni organize #ALUMnites in Milan, Rome, Turin and other cities as well as company visits and did a survey on UN #SDG. AAI signed the partnership agreement with #AAE two years ago at #AAIC in Warsaw.
At the European Regional Alumni Congress, we will offer several workshops to advance your personal development. Choose your favorite and sign up now for the conference: //aiesec-alumni.eu/erac
- Sustainable Performance Lifestyle: Mindful Balance at Work & Home by Sergio Razo
- Using Technology for Your Leadership Development by Mihai Moghoiur
- How to become a social entrepreneur? by Maya Doneva
- To Motivate or to Lead? What is the role of Communication in a Team? by Ed Hahn
We are in search for the stories that will change our perspective, challenge the way we think and take us on a journey of a self discovery.Alumni Talks – 12 minutes’ speeches – it may seem little, but it can mean a lot to a person listening to you.
ERAC delegates differ quite a lot regarding age, geographical location and career paths.
Our goal is to empower all to make better decisions about the world we live in on professional and personal level.
If you think you’ve got the topic to advance and accelerate the conversation on an important issue, you’re shaking up your field or are an innovator, bring new trends and break through thinking in science, technology, business, entrepreneurship, leadership, you’ve got a big story or a wild cards from the future. APPLY NOW! //bit.ly/ERAC-talk
Deadline for submission – 15 April 2018
Selected Alumni will be informed 5-10 days after the deadline.
In 2018, AIESEC Alumni Germany is organizing it‘s legendary RhineCruise and SommerConference:
- 27 – 30 September 2018
- in Bacharach at the Rhine (1h from Frankfurt)
Register until April 2nd and benefit from the Super-Special-Early-Bird-Price
On the website, you will also find more information and a detailed Agenda.
In case you have any questions, please don‘t hesitate to contact the OC:
European Regional Alumni Congress (ERAC) is the conference for alumni in Europe to come together. We will share experiences, get to know each other and Bulgaria and will work on our personal development.
We expect delegates from all European countries and alumni entities and welcome any alumni from even further away to join us for our annual conference.
Sunny and warm city of Varna in Bulgaria will welcome us from 10th until 13th of May. Melia Grand Hermitage Hotel, organized Cruise, Iconic Golf tournament, and study tours – what else could you wish for – it is an amazing AIESEC weekend retreat.
BREAK OUT OF ROUTINE!
See you at Varna!
ERAC 2018 registration (by credit card) –> additional credit card fees apply
More Information about agenda, venue and special events you can find at //www.aiesec-alumni.bg/erac2018
- the WU Ball by AAAustria (13 January 2018),
- the ERAC & National Alumni Conference by AABulgaria (10-13 May 2018)
- the AIESEC & Alumni Rhine Cruise by AAGermany (28-30 September 2018),
- the WOWcheWeekend by AAItaly ( May 2018) and
- the International Start Up Meeting by AAUK (9 June 2018).
We present you the board of AIESEC Alumni Italy (AAI) who hosted our #ERAC2017 in #Roccamare. Italy is the second biggest #NAA in Europe with 100 paying members. The board and other alumni organize #ALUMnites in Milan, Rome, Turin and other cities as well as company visits and a survey on UN #SDG. AAI signed the partnership agreement with #AAE one year ago at #AAIC in Warsaw.
AIESEC Alumni Europe is looking for a Vice President Programmes and Projects. You will be in charge of:
– Planning of Programmes and Projects activitie:
- Define together with AAE Board scope and long term goals of programs and projects
- Plan deliverables, responsibilities and milestones on a yearly basis
– Controlling and Supervision of Programmes and Projects
- Supervise the program by providing direction, input and feedback
- Keep track of deliverables and reaching of milestones
- Monitor the program and project activities on a regular basis and conduct an annual evaluation.
- Report evaluation findings to the stakeholders and recommend changes to enhance the program, as appropriate
– Team Lead
- You will work together with the Executive Board of AIESEC Alumni Europe (currently 4 people) and you will be supported by Programme and Project Managers
- Communicate, Collect and distribute information to and from Programme and Project Managers
- Recruit and develop Alumni as Programme and Project Managers
- Skilful use of program management tools
- Structured working methods
- Time to dedicate two years to this volunteering position
- Time & means to enjoy one European conference per year
Found yourself? Email by 10th September 2017 and let us know why this is your position.
AIESEC Alumni Europe is looking for a Conference Manager. AAE organises StepUp Meetings (next NAA leaders meeting will be in London 10-12.11.2017) and European Regional Alumni Conferences (ERAC, spring / summer 2018 location to be defined). This role starts about 4 – 6 months before the event and ends after the successful conference organisation.
- Contact person for Conference
- Collaborate with AAE Board to plan conference Agenda
- Collect and make available all conference information
- Manage Conference infrastructure and Logistics
- Manage Agenda execution at conference
- Customer oriented mind set
- Demonstrated organisational skills
- Ability to travel to the conference responsible for
You will work together with the Executive Board of AIESEC Alumni Europe (currently 4 people), the boards of the European NAAs and initiative groups and the OC of the organising entity.
- Be an internationally recognised member of AIESEC Alumni community
- Making AIESEC Alumni relevant in the society
- Working in a European virtual team
- Enjoy the AIESEC passion!
Found yourself? Email by 31th August 2017 and let us know why this is your position.